WWE Money in the Bank is one of the most exciting and anticipated events in the world of professional wrestling. Not only is it packed with high-octane matches but the Money in the Bank ladder match has always been one of the most anticipated events in professional wrestling.
And this year is no different as the night will be packed with stellar matches all throughout. Not only will we have the pleasure of have Finn Balor and Seth Rollins, two titans of the industry, battling it out for the the World Heavyweight Championship but the star studded Money in the Bank match will have audiences at the edge of their seats.
If you’re a fan of the sport, then you’re probably eagerly awaiting this year’s event. And if you’re looking for a way to watch it on your Firestick, then you’ve come to the right place. While the Firestick is incredibly easy to use, some of you may be unfamiliar with how to use it to watch this upcoming event. To help you out, we’ll be guiding you through the steps to watch WWE Money in the Bank using your Firestick.
Step 1: Subscribe to Boom TV
The first thing that you need to do is to subscribe to Boom TV. We offer four different packages ranging from 1 month all the way up to 12 months. And while it may seem cheaper to sign up for month, you’ll end saving more money if you opt in for the year. While this may seem costly at first, the amount of content that you’ll have access to will make it all well worth it. If you’re unsure, we recommend signing up for a free trial to see what Boom TV has to offer.
Step 2: Set Up Boom TV on your FireStick
To enable developer mode on your Firestick stick, follow these steps:
- On the Fire TV home screen, select the Settings (gear icon) on the right side of the screen.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Select About.
- Quickly press the Select button on your Fire TV remote seven times. You will see a message at the bottom of the screen that says “No need, you are already a developer.”
- Press the Back button on your Fire TV remote.
- You will now see the Developer Options menu.
- Select Developer Options.
- Under Debugging, turn on ADB Debugging and Install Unknown Apps.
- You can now install external apps on your Fire TV.
Step 3: Install the Downloader
To install the Downloader app on your Firestick, follow these steps:
- 1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV Stick remote. 2. Use the directional buttons on your remote to select the Search icon.
- 3. Type “Downloader” into the search bar and press Enter.
- 4. Select the Downloader app from the list of results.
- 5. Press the Download button.
- 6. When the download is complete, select Open.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Step 4: Install the Player
After installing the Downloader app, just type “boomtv.info/boom.apk” in the URL area then click Go. From there you should be able to download the Boom TV app. Once the download has finished input your credentials and log in.
Step 5: Stream and Enjoy
All that’s left to do from here is to open the app on the day of the PPV and you should be able to watch. What’s great about this is that Boom TV also gives you access to more sports PPVs so you’ll surely have something to watch so that you can keep the excitement going.
We hope this article helps you figure out how to use your Firestick to watch this anticipated event. Watching WWE Money in the Bank using your Firestick is a straightforward process that anyone can do. By following the steps outlined in this article, you’ll be able to set up your Firestick to stream the event live. Feel free to refer back to this article if you need a quick refresher on how to use the Firestick.
Access thousands of tv channels easily with Boom TV! Watch 3000+ HD channels, on-demand movies, and TV shows on your favourite devices. You can also watch sports channels, live television and unlimited video content worldwide directly on your Amazon Fire Stick or Apple TV! For the best IPTV services, contact us today!